May 17, 2012

Genesis of my journey!

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! My name is Stephanie and I would like to share with you my weight loss journey from chubby mommy back to sexy mommy :)

Let's get right to it. This is me couple of months ago:


I was fresh mom and due to pregnancy I put on quite some weight. I knew I was a bit chubby and I wanted to get back to my previous weight. However, losing weight fast and properly is not an easy task. There is way too much misleading information, that will only lead to temporary fat loss. I've been searching Internet for valuable information for ages until I've finally came across Thinspiration. A product that has literally blown my mind. Finally there was someone reliable against the ridiculous "no-no" and "starvation" diets. Someone who could provide me with high quality nutrition and fat burning knowledge.


Well, and this is me now:


You can judge by yourself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment